Read the following section of your textbook:Campbell, J. T., Freund, S. M., Frydenberg, M., Last, M. Z., Pratt, P. J., Sebok, S. L., & Vermaat, M. E. (2017). Discovering computers and Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2016: A fundamental combined approach. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. Search Engines, pages 71–72.
Use the links below to help you complete your assignment:
Choose a job or career for yourself that you are currently pursuing (ER Administrator or Medical Officer) or plan to pursue in the future. Then, answer the following:
- Identify the job or career that you have chosen.
- Describe why you have picked this job or career.
- Go to O*NET OnLine, and use the search field to search for your chosen job or career. (Refer to the video Searching a Website for help.)
- Summarize the technology skills required for the job.
- Choose five of these skills and describe how your experience and education (including this course) has helped—and will help—you develop these skills.
- Go to either Indeed or CareerOneStop, and find a relevant job posting for the career you have chosen.
- Copy and paste the link with the assignment.
- Provide a brief description of the job and any technical skills it requires.
- Discuss what skills you already have and those you will need to acquire to be successful at the job.
- Written Communication: APA Format, Convey clear meaning with minimal issues in grammar, usage, word choice, and mechanics.
- Length: 1–2 double- spaced pages. Font 12 Time New Rome
- Sources: websites associated with your search.